2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th January 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

VBCAT Login

Hello sir I am Nisha and I am here as I want to get the detailed information about Visva Bharati Common Admission Test so will you please provide me the information??
Similar Threads
Thread
VBCAT sample questions
Login To PTU
NDA Login
VBCAT Online Apply
DBRAUEXAMS Net College Login login Form
IES Login
LIC ADO Login
IAS Login
Question paper of VBCAT
VBCAT Online Application
MBA NSW Login
MBA sis login
Sample Question Paper for VBCAT
How to Apply for VBCAT
VBCAT Exam Date
Visva Bharati VBCAT
Full form of VBCAT
Login UGC NET
VBCAT Sample Papers
Cat IIM Login
8th January 2016, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: VBCAT Login

Visva Bharati Common Admission Test is conducted by Visvabharati University every year to invite applications into various courses. Qualified candidates will be given admissions in this university along with its affiliated institutes.

The courses offered are:

M.A. in Education,
B.A./B.Sc (Honours) in Physical Education
B.P.Ed
M.P.Ed
B.Mus ( Bachelor of Music) (Honours) in Rabindra Sangit, Hindusthani Classical Music (Vocal), Hindusthani Classical Music Instrumental (Sitar/ Esraj/ Tabla/ Pakhawaj), Kathakali Dance, Manipuri Dance, Drama and Theatre Arts.
M.Mus (Master of Music) in Rabindra Sangit, Hindusthani Classical Music (Vocal), Hindusthani Classical Music Instrumental (Sitar/Esraj/ Tabla/ Pakhawaj), Kathakali and Manipuri Dance
B.Sc (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science
M.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany

Eligibility
Academic Qualification:

-Applicants of UG courses are required to pass their Intermediate or equivalent examination from the relevant discipline with aggregate marks as per the official advertisement.
-Candidates applying for PG courses must have cleared their Bachelors from the relevant discipline with prescribed aggregate marks as per the official advertisement.
-Candidates who wish to apply for certificate courses are required to complete their 10+2 or 10+2+3 as per the requirement.
Nationality: Candidates must be from India only.

Age Limit

Candidates applying for VBCAT to pursue UG courses should be 17 and 25 years of age while for PG Courses should be above 22 years of age and less than 30 years of age.

Important Dates for VBCAT 2016

Following are the important dates in VBCAT 2016 exam:
• Last date for sale and receipt of application forms will be in month of May 2016.
• Dispatch of hall tickets will be in last week of May 2016.
• Date of Examination will be in 1st week of June 2016.
• Declaration of Result will be in third week of June 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in