2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th September 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Value Of NICMAR

I want to know the value of National Institute of Construction Management and Research NICMAR so can you tell me?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mba nicmar
NICMAR Faculty
NICMAR Eligibility
NICMAR Industries
NICMAR PEM Placements
NICMAR Personnel
Tuition Fee Of NICMAR
How is NICMAR Pune
Affiliation Of NICMAR
NICMAR Forms
NICMAR PG Courses
Career After NICMAR
NICMAR Site
Nicmar hyd
NICMAR Mechanical
Life At NICMAR
NICMAR Goa
NICMAR RCC Fee
Talleres nicmar
Nicmar mba
19th September 2017, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Value Of NICMAR

The National Institute of Construction Management and Research (NICMAR) is a non profit management institute and research centre in the field of construction engineering and management.

The Institute has been recognized by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India

NICMAR is very active in research and industrial problem solving in these areas.

NICMAR is recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by Dept of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology since 1990.

NICMAR is regularly assessed for income tax and enjoys benefits under section 11 and 80G of Income Tax Act 1961.

NICMAR is associated with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), UK whereby the Director General of NICMAR is accorded the status of a Fellow Member at RICS.

NICMAR is an alliance member of the Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance for the use of Microsoft ERP programs and has set up a Construction ERP laboratory in Pune campus, known to be the first of its kind in India.

NICMAR offers several post graduate level courses in the field of project engineering and construction management and related areas.

Contact-

National Institute of Construction Management and Research
25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office, Pune, Maharashtra 411045

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in