2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Value Of IGNOU Certificate

I have completed B.SC Degree from IGNOU. When I went for interview in a College for the post of faculty, the HOD of Department of HR said me that the Degree Certificate from IGNOU is not valid to get this job. So I want to know about the value of Degree Certificate of B.SC given by IGNOU from the University Registrar?
Similar Threads
Thread
Genuineness Certificate From IGNOU
How to Get Genuine Certificate IGNOU
Transfer Certificate From IGNOU
IGNOU Degree Certificate
Certificate in hardware and networking in IGNOU
IGNOU Original Certificate Form
How to obtain migration certificate from IGNOU
CG TET Certificate
Get Degree Certificate IGNOU
ARS NET Certificate
Provisional Certificate IGNOU
IGNOU Certificate Courses
Buy MBA certificate
MDU Certificate
Certificate Courses in HR from IGNOU
SSC CGL OBC Certificate
IIT JEE OBC Certificate
NCC 'C' Certificate Useful in NDA
IGNOU certificate course
14th April 2018, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Value Of IGNOU Certificate

I want to know the value of Certificate of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so will you tell me?
14th April 2018, 06:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Value Of IGNOU Certificate

Indira Gandhi National Open University IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.

The university was established in 1985 after the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985).

IGNOU is run by the central government of India

All the programs offered by the University are approved. All the degrees from the University are valuable.

IGNOU has been granted the authority to confer degrees by Clause 5(1)(iii) of the IGNOU Act 1985. IGNOU is also recognised as a Central University by the University Grants Commission of India (UGC).

The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) recognises IGNOU conferred degrees as on par with the degrees conferred by its members and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognises the Master of Computer Applications and Master of Business Administration program of IGNOU.

IGNOU also operates as an accreditor for open university and distance education systems in India through the Distance Education Council (DEC).

It aims to encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India, and to strengthen the human resources of India through education.

Contact-

IGNOU
Ignou Main Rd
Maidan Garhi
New Delhi, Delhi

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in