2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Vacant Seats In PDPU

I want to do B Tech in petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University but I am not selected though entrance examination. Can you provide me information about PDPU vacant seats and management quota seats?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mdu Vacant Seats
Vacant Seats In NLU
KEAM Vacant Seats
CNLU Vacant Seats
NIT Warangal Vacant Seats
List of Vacant Seats in WBJEE
NIFT Vacant Seats
CLAT Vacant Seats
Vacant seats in RPET Colleges
EAMCET vacant seats
Vacant Seats in PTU Colleges
MBA Seats Vacant in Maharashtra
MBA vacant seats
GNDU Vacant Seats
Vacant Seats In NIT Surathkal
Vacant Seats COMEDK
Vacant Seats In JEE Advanced
Vacant Seats B Tech NIT Jalandhar
Vacant Seats in SRM University
Vacant Seats in GNDU
2nd June 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Vacant Seats In PDPU

Can you tell me about the number of seats for B Tech (Bachelor of Technology) Program offered by School of Technology under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar?
2nd June 2018, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacant Seats In PDPU

School of Technology under Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Gandhinagar intends to focus on technological education, research and service that anticipates, and meets, the need of tomorrows world.

The School is to provide national and international Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral education. The courses offered will also generate additional revenue which shall reduce the bridge from revenue deficit to take the University towards self-financed mode.

B. Tech. Seats

Branch Name Available Seats
50% 35% All 15% NRI/NRI Total ACPC India Sponsored

Chemical Engineering 30 21 9 60
Civil Engineering 60 42 18 120
Electrical Engineering 60 42 18 120
Mechanical Engineering 60 42 18 120
Petroleum Engineering 60 42 18 120
Computer Engineering 60 42 18 120
Information & Communication
Technology 60 42 18 120
Total Seats 390 273 117 780

Admission to Engineering Programs 2018

Admission to the First Year of the Bachelor of Technology shall be given as under, namely:

i. Government Seats (50%)
For admission on Gujarat Seats, one has to apply at ACPC as per ACPC norms.

ii. All India Seats (35%)
One seeking admission on All India Seats shall apply on-line, on the University website, within the prescribed time limit.
35% seats shall be filled by the University from one who has passed the Qualifying Exam from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2018. Merit list for these seats shall be based on marks obtained in JEE (Main) 2018.

iii. NRI seats (15%)
These Seats shall be filled by the University as NRI seats from one who has passed the Qualifying Exam from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State) or abroad. Seats are filled as per merit.
There will be a common application form for admission on All India seats and NRI seats. One applying for admission on All India seats will have to specify if his application should be considered also for admission as NRI sponsored candidate as per his eligibility.

Contact Detail:
School of Technology
PDPU Campus
079-23275403
sotinfo@sot.pdpu.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in