2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Vacancy in MRIU

I want to apply for a job of faculty post in MRIU or Manav Rachna International University, can you suggest me if I post my resume on the official website of MRIU or Manav Rachna International University and they will revert me back when there is any vacancy opened for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
MRIU Conference
MRIU Website
BBA in MRIU
MRIU Site
Mriu bds
MRIU Phd Result
MRIU MBA Fee
MRIU Location
Fms mriu
MRIU Vacancy
Mun mriu
MRIU MBA Fee
History of MRIU
Mriu MBA fee
MRIU Courses
MRIU Contact No
FET Mriu Edu In
PhD At MRIU
Mriu crc
FMS MRIU Faridabad
31st January 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vacancy in MRIU

Can you tell me where on the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly MRIU) will I get information about latest vacancy?
31st January 2020, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy in MRIU

Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU), Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and a NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) and has been awarded with 5-Star QS rating for Teaching, Facilities & Social Responsibility).

To get information about latest vacancy on the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (Formerly MRIU) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (formerly MRIU)

Click to Career Portal under Portal of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job openings

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
MREI Campus:
Sector – 43, Aravalli Hills, Delhi – Surajkund Road, Faridabad – 121004, (Haryana), India
General Enquiry:
MRIIRS: +91-129-4198000, 4198100
MRU: +91-129-4268500
MRDC: +91-129-4268800
Fax: +91-129-4198211
Email: admissions@manavrachna.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in