2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy in JNU

Is there any Vacancy in JNU for Teaching and Non Teaching posts ? If yes , please provide me Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment Notification 2014 . Tell me which candidates can apply and what is the online application process for this . Please Forward me .
Similar Threads
Thread
How Much Vacancy in SSC CGL
SSC Vacancy-16
Vacancy At SSC
SSC TGT PGT Vacancy
MBA vacancy
How Many Vacancy In CPO SI
GD SSC Vacancy
RBI Job Vacancy
VTU Vacancy
Vacancy in SBI PO
Vacancy by SSC
MBA Vacancy in L&T
IT Vacancy
PSU Vacancy
NDA Vacancy-15
PNB CS Vacancy
Vacancy in EIL
SSC WB vacancy
IMS BHU Vacancy
TTE vacancy
20th June 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vacancy in JNU

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info related to Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi latest vacancy so would you plz let me know about the same here ??
20th June 2018, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy in JNU

As you want here I am telling Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has published vacancy notification for following posts :

Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 90
Name of the Post: Faculty
1. Professor: 24
2. Associate Professor: 27
3. Assistant Professor: 39

Eligibility
Applicants should have an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers with 10 years experience for post-1, Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale) with 08 years experience for post-2, Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/ SET for post-3.

Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected based on Academic qualification & interview.

Application Fee:
Applicants should have to pay of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and women candidates.

Apply process :
Applicants can apply online through the website send their CV, list of publications, achievements, name of three referees along with nomination of your candidature from a leading/ eminent person working in your area & all the information to director_iqac@mail.jnu.ac.in. on or before 29-01-2018 at 05:30 pm.

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi latest vacancy 2018

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in