2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy in IVRI

Can you tell me about the walk-in-interview vacancy schedule in IVRI or Indian Veterinary Research Institute as I want to check if I am eligible for the post?
Similar Threads
Thread
IVRI All System
IVRI Email
IVRI Location
Vacancy In IVRI Bareilly
Ivri rti
Kv ivri
Bpd ivri
IVRI Directory
Ivri bly
B V Sc in IVRI
IVRI Risorse Umane IVRI Deemed University
IVRI PHD Entrance-16
IVRI Izatnagar Vacancy
Ivri bly
IVRI Bhopal
IVRI Mathura
Ztm bpd ivri
Kv ivri bly
Ivri up
A K Tiwari IVRI
3rd December 2015, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy in IVRI

The walk-in-interview vacancy in IVRI or Indian Veterinary Research Institute is for the post of Senior Research Fellow (01) right now. Its details are as follows:

Interested candidates need to send the application in advance in the prescribed format to Dr. A.K. Pattanaik, Principal Scientist & P.I., NAE in Clinical Nutrition, Division of Animal Nutrition, Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), Izatnagar-243 122 (UP), so as to reach by Dec 22, 2015 before 10:30 AM.

One needs to attend the walk - in-interview along with original certificates on December 22, 2015 at 11.00 AM in Division of Animal Nutrition, IVRI, Izatnagar.

One will not be paid any TA/DA, and have to make their own arrangements for stay etc. for attending the interview

Essential Qualification

One with Masters degree in Animal Nutrition / Animal Science / Animal physiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry with 4 or 5 years Bachelor’s degree.

Candidates having postgraduate degree in the related basic sciences (with 3 years Bachelor degree and 2- years Master degree) should have should have NET qualification.

Desirable Qualification

Experience of analytical works related to animal nutrition; handling and management of pet dogs and laboratory animals, and analytical equipments like ELISA, HPLC and GLC etc.
Good knowledge of computers including research data analysis

Vacancy in IVRI

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in