2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 02:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy in Hindustan Antibiotics Limited

Hindustan Antibiotics Limited (HAL) is Pharmaceuticals Industry which is headquartered in the city of Pimpri, Maharashtra, India.

It was founded on 10 March 1954.

You are looking for the details regarding the recruitment in the Hindustan Antibiotics Limited. So I want to tell you that there is no recruitment available at this time in the Company. The recruitment was available in the month of April.

I am providing you the details regarding that recruitment:

The recruitment was available for following post:

CONSULTANT (MEDICAL) (POST – 1)
GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER / RESIDENT DOCTOR IN HA HOSPITAL
STAFF NURSE (ON CONTACT BASIS) IN HA HOSPITAL

Eligibility:

CONSULTANT (MEDICAL) (POST – 1)

Candidate must be M.D. in General Medicine and also with minimum 25 years’ experience in an Industrial Hospital of repute. The age limit is 63 years.

GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER / RESIDENT DOCTOR IN HA HOSPITAL

Candidate should be M.B.B.S. with also one to two years’ experience in a Hospital of repute.

STAFF NURSE (ON CONTACT BASIS) IN HA HOSPITAL

The candidate must exist in the Company’s Hospital at Pimpri, Pune which has 10 beds for indoor patients.

HINDUSTAN ANTIBIOTICS LTD., PIMPRI, PUNE 411 018 carrier Prospectus

Head Office
Hindustan Antibiotics Limited,
Pimpri,
Pune - 411018
22nd February 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know is there any job vacancy for director in Hindustan Antibiotics Limited so here can you please give me details ?
22nd February 2016, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, based in Pimpri, India, is the first public sector drug manufacturing companies set up by the Government of India.

As per my idea yes there is job vacancy for director in Hindustan Antibiotics Limited and here I ma giving you details

Qualification required

Candidate should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution.

Experience required

Candidate should have experience at a senior level in corporate financial management and accounts, including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance & Working Capital Management, in an organization of repute.

Minimum qualification is relaxable in case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience

Salary :

Salary will be Rs. 20,500-25,000/- p.m

Duration Of Appointment

The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.

Last date for applying 15/01/2016.

Address:

Hindustan Antibiotics Limited

SCO 2413,

22C, Sector 22,

Chandigarh, 160022

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in