2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Vacancy in BAMU Aurangabad

As I herd there are some vacancies available for Teaching post at BAMU Aurangabad. I want to get job on teaching post at BAMU . Will you please give me information about the recruitment on that vacant positions of BAMU Aurangabad ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Hall Ticket BAMU Aurangabad
First Year Result BAMU Aurangabad
Www BAMU digital University Aurangabad
Courses in BAMU Aurangabad
Result BAMU Aurangabad
Phd Research Student in Dr.BAMU Aurangabad In Zoology
BAMU University Aurangabad BSC Result
MBA Aurangabad College
MBA in BAMU Aurangabad
BAMU Phd Aurangabad
DR Bamu Aurangabad Phd Admission
BAMU Aurangabad
BAMU Aurangabad pet
Dr BAMU Aurangabad Website
Aurangabad BAMU
Oaasis BAMU Aurangabad
MSC CS Colleges in Aurangabad
MCA Institutes In Aurangabad
IRF School Aurangabad
BAMU Aurangabad Job
31st August 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vacancy in BAMU Aurangabad

Can you tell me where on where on the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University will I get information about latest vacancies in the University?
31st August 2018, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancy in BAMU Aurangabad

To get information about latest vacancies in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Click to Job Openings at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job vacancy details

That page will look like this:

Few Things Available on the Page

Applications are invited for Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/30/2018 for one Post of 'Research Associate' on research Project sanctioned by DBT to Dr. G.D.Khedkar,Director, Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies ,Walk in Interview on 18-07-2018 at 11:30 a.m. at Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies

Applications are invited for Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/29/2018 for one Post of 'Junior Research Fellow' on research Project sanctioned by DBT to Dr. G.D.Khedkar,Director, Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies ,Walk in Interview on 18-07-2018 at 11:30 a.m. at Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies

Applications are invited for Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/28/2018 for one Post of 'Project Fellow' for Department of Physics to work on research Project sanctioned by IUAC, New Delhi

Advt.No.ESTT/DEPT/27/2018 for one Post of 'Project Fellow' to work on research Project sanctioned by IUAC ,New Delhi to Dr. Ramphal Sharma,Professor and Head, Department of Physics,on 05-06-2018 at 11:30 a.m .at Department of Physics

Advt. No. ESTT/DEPT/26/2018 for one Post of 'Junior Research Fellow' to work on research Project sanctioned by DBT to Dr. G.D.Khedkar,Director, Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies ,on 22-05-2018 at 11:30 a.m. at Paul Hebert Centre for DNA Bar coding and Biodiversity Studies

Advt. No. ESTT/DEPT/25/2018 for one Post of 'Project Fellow' to work on research Project sanctioned by UGC-DAE to Dr. S.D.Deshpande, Professor, Department of Physics,on 21-05-2018 at 10:30 a.m. at Department of Physics

Contact Detail:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura,
Aurangabad -431004
Maharashtra-(India)
Ph. +91-0240-2403399, 2400431
Email : registrar(at)bamu(dot)ac(dot)in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in