2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Vacancies in JKPSC

I want to apply for the latest vacancy of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) for Soil Conservation Assistant and Photo Interpreter so tell me the educational qualification for it? Tell me the selection process of this recruitment?
Similar Threads
Thread
Result Of JKPSC
JKPSC AE Posts
JKPSC Answer Key
Www.JKPSC.Nic.In Results
JKPSC lecturer vacancies
JKPSC Biotechnology
Answer key JKPSC
Jkpsc ae
JKPSC Syllabus for KAS
Jobs for MBA in jkpsc
JKPSC Syllabus
JKPSC AD Statistics
JKPSC KAS results
JKPSC Notification for KAS
JKPSC KAS Papers
JKPSC co in
ITI Superintendent JKPSC
JKPSC answer
Jkpsc
JKPSC Org
6th August 2020, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: Vacancies in JKPSC

I completed studies and searching for vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC). Will you tell which Vacancies in JKPSC available also tell critera to apply?
6th August 2020, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Vacancies in JKPSC

The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (MO).

There are a total of 900 vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department for the JKPSC MO post.

Eligibility Criteria

Applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Medical Officer in Health & Family Welfare Department are eligible to apply.

MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.

Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.

Please find the below attached file for the JKPSC Medical Officer official notifications:

Important Dates

Events Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online 05/08/2020
Closing Date to Apply Online 04/09/2020
Tentative Date of Written Test 01/11/2020
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JKPSC Medical Officer official notifications.pdf (354.7 KB, 24 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in