2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Usc mba/edd

I need info of USC Marshall School of Business joint MBA/EdD, program, I want to pursue this program , so let me know about this program???
25th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Usc mba/edd

USC Marshall School of Business offered Master of Business Administration/Doctor of Education (MBA/EdD) joint program that emphasizes educational leadership and management competencies across the wide variety of education-related organizations in the public, non-profit and for-profit sectors and is designed to prepare students to assume executive leadership positions in these organizations, including schools, universities, educating businesses, regional, state and federal education agencies, education research institutions and private foundations with education missions.

Admission requirement

For admission in this program candidate need to both type of eligibility for MBA portion of the degree program requires that the student complete the required courses in an MBA program and graduate business electives sufficient to bring the total units completed in the Marshall School of Business to 48. Dual degree program students may not count courses taken outside the Marshall School of Business toward the 48 units.

Application process

Applicants for USC Marshall School of Business joint MBA/EdD, must apply to both schools individually and may choose to submit scores for both the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and the GRE.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in