2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th May 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

USC Aiken MBA

Hello sir, I am Mitchell. I am from Aiken. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for STEM and liberal Arts students by University of South Carolina Aiken. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
USC Aiken University Police
MBA jobs Aiken SC
PNC Bank Aiken SC
MBA Jobs Aiken SC
18th May 2016, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: USC Aiken MBA

As you have asked about the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for STEM and liberal Arts students by University of South Carolina Aiken, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The MBA for STEM and Liberal Arts is designed exclusively for students who do not hold an undergraduate business degree.
Students who hold an undergraduate business degree will not be admitted.
There are two separate tracks within the MBA.

The Liberal Arts Track (Option I) is suitable for any non-business major, with required coursework in accounting, finance, economics, quantitative skills, management, information systems, marketing, business communication and leadership, followed by a capstone course.

The STEM Track (Option II) is an alternative track for STEM majors who possess substantial quantitative skills and wish to focus on modern business skills more applicable to technical organizations, such as manufacturers.

Admission Criteria:

Admission to the MBA for STEM and Liberal Arts program requires successful completion of a four-year bachelor’s degree in a non-business discipline from an accredited institution

Applicants must submit an acceptable recent (within 5 years prior to the date of application) score on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or an equivalent score on the GRE revised General test (GRE) as follows:

GMAT: The minimum acceptable GMAT score is 450.
GRE: A combined GRE Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning Score that is the equivalent of a 450 score on the GMAT.

Letters of Recommendation
Three letters of recommendation must be received from either professional or academic associates of the applicant.

Application for Admission
The MBA application form must be completed and submitted online

University of South Carolina Aiken
Address: 471 University Pkwy, Aiken, SC 29801, United States
Phone: +1 803-641-3313

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in