2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Usa svu cast

I want to download the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit cast the entire episode so will you please tell me from where I can download the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Cast? Also tell me from where I can get the written episodes of the Law & Order: Special Victims Unit cast?
Similar Threads
Thread
Scholarship for first year Engg. Student of Maharashtra Cast (NT)
SVU Greed Cast
Kichamani MBA cast
SVU Spooked Cast
'veera shivalingayat' Cast in OBC
IIT JEE Reservation for NT-B cast
Is Veershaiva Lingayat cast come under OBC?
21st August 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: Usa svu cast

Can you provide me the names and other important details of the Cast & Crew of USA Law & Order: SVU (Special Victims Unit)?
21st August 2018, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Usa svu cast

Law & Order: SVU is a Wolf Films production in association with Universal Television. The hard-hitting and emotional series from NBC's "Law & Order" brand chronicles the life and crimes of the Special Victims Unit of the New York City Police Department, an elite squad of detectives who investigate sexually based crimes.

The series revolves around Olivia Benon (Mariska Hargitay, ER) Odafin Fin Tutola (Ice-T, Players), & Nick Amaro (Danny Pino, Burn Notice). It is produced by Wolf Films.

Cast & Crew

DR. GEORGE HUANG
BD WONG
Dr. George Huang (BD Wong) is a forensic psychiatrist whose expertise on the criminal mind is a valuable asset to SVU investigations.

DET. OLIVIA BENSON
MARISKA HARGITAY
Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) joined the Special Victims Unit due to her own painful past. She has since proven herself to be a competent, street-smart cop, but can't help responding emotionally to victims of the terrible crimes she investigates.
In fact, Benson often uses herself as bait when tracking dangerous criminals. She and her partner, Detective Stabler, have an amiable, professional relationship.

DET. ODAFIN
ICE-T
Street-smart veteran Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola (Ice-T) is a recent addition to the SVU. His unique sense of humor and investigative skills are matched against those of his partner, Detective John Munch, and he proves to be a formidable match for the sardonic Munch.

DET. NICK AMARO
DANNY PINO
Nicholas "Nick" Amaro is a detective who transferred to the Special Victims Unit from narcotics and warrants.
He is charismatic and charming, often using his charm to get difficult witnesses who do not cooperate to talk. He replaced Elliot Stabler as the lead male of the SVU series.

DET. JOHN MUNCH
RICHARD BELZER
Detective John Munch (Richard Belzer) took his pension for 20 years of service, moved to New York City, and joined the elite Special Victims Unit.
A transfer from Baltimore's homicide unit, he brings to the team his acerbic wit, conspiracy theories and street-honed investigative skills.
Munch is partnered with Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutuola, who is a formidable match for him. Despite his cynical, satirical, and sometimes miserable nature, John is capable of great passion and cares deeply about his co-workers and the victims that the team fights to get justice for.

DET. ELLIOT STABLER
CHRISTOPHER MELONI
A seasoned veteran of the unit, Detective Elliot Stabler (Christopher Meloni) thinks he's seen it all. However, investigating violent sex crimes often provides a surprising twist or two to his job.
Stabler has little patience for the despicable criminals he and his partner, Detective Benson, investigate, which is evident when his temper flares. Detective Stabler is married with children.

DET. AMANDA ROLLINS
KELLI GIDDISH
Amanda Rollins is a detective assigned to the Special Victims Unit after moving to New York City from Atlanta, Georgia.

She has a sister, Kim, who is addicted to drugs and has mental health issues and a dog named Frannie that she dotes on. She has a bachelor's degree in forensic science.

CAPTAIN DONALD CRAGEN
DANN FLOREK
Captain Donald Cragen (Dann Florek) oversees the Special Victims Unit. Cragen's tough but supportive approach to the team's complex cases guides the squad through the challenges they face every day.
A no-nonsense, in your face cop, Cragen is all business: get the perp, get them now. He has had a drinking problem ever since his wife died in a plane crash.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in