2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Urdu Courses JNU

I want to do BA Degree with Urdu Language from the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Hyderabad Campus. So pls provide me information that does the University offer following BA Program or not? Give me list of all Courses of Urdu offer by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Hyderabad Campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Urdu Courses in Aligarh Muslim University
Urdu university LKO
UGC NET Urdu Books
JNU Urdu dept
Courses Offered By Maulana Azad National Urdu University
Maulana Azad National Urdu University Refresher Courses
Maulana Azad National Urdu University MA Urdu Results
MBA Urdu Books
Urdu poets
Urdu university Kadapa
Osmania University MA Urdu
Urdu Course in IGNOU
Urdu Syllabus for IAS
Urdu University MBA
DSSSB Urdu Job
Urdu Study Material for IAS
Urdu UGC NET
SSC URDU paper
UGC NET Urdu Answer Key December
PG course in Urdu Colleges
25th May 2020, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Urdu Courses JNU

Can you tell me where on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi will I get Application Form for admission in Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in Mass media in Urdu?
25th May 2020, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Urdu Courses JNU

To get Application Form for admission in Advanced Diploma of Proficiency in Mass media in Urdu on the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi

Click to Read More under Admissions on the mid of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Application Form

That page will look like this:

Entrance Examination for Admission

Admission to advanced Diploma (ADOP) in Mass Media in Urdu is made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Computer Based Test (CBT) examinations.

CBT Entrance Examination for admission to various programmes of study is held at the pan India centres on the dates determined each year by the Advisory Committee on Admissions. The Exams are held for four days. This enables the University to have a far wider regional outreach giving an opportunity to a larger number of candidates to seek admission in JNU.

The University/NTA always reserves the right to change/cancel any Centre of Examination without assigning any reason. Any additions or deletions in the list of Examination Centres are discussed in the meeting of Advisory Committee on Admissions of JNU/NTA and then placed before the competent authority for approval.

Contact Detail:
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067
Phone: 011-26704090

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in