2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th October 2012, 09:30 AM
murugesa pandian.k

UPTU MBA syllabus marketing

Tell me the procedure of get syllabus of master of business administration course in marketing branch of Uttar Pradesh technical university because I have need of this course syllabus so want to get it from net
Similar Threads
Thread
MCA Entrance Syllabus of UPTU
MBA marketing syllabus
UPTU MCA 2nd Year Syllabus
UPTU Soft Computing Syllabus
UPTU Mathematics 3 Syllabus
BBA Syllabus UPTU
UPTU IT 3rd Year Syllabus
AI Syllabus UPTU
UPTU EC 2nd Year Syllabus
UPTU Discrete Mathematics Syllabus
UPTU CCP Syllabus
UPTU B.Tech Syllabus
Syllabus Of MBA In Marketing
Uptu Ec Branch Syllabus
UPTU MBA Syllabus
MBA Syllabus UPTU
UPTU Syllabus EC 2nd Year
UPTU syllabus EC 3rd year
UPTU CS 1st Year Syllabus
UPTU Lucknow Mba Syllabus
16th October 2012, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPTU MBA syllabus marketing

You are looking for the UPTU MBA Marketing Management course syllabus, here I am providing a link form where you can get the UPTU MBA Marketing Management syllabus, on that link we have already uploaded the syllabus, & you can get the syllabus after registration.
The link is:
UPTU MBA Syllabus Marketing Management - 2012 -2013 StudyChaCha
2nd December 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello brother provide me the MBA marketing syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Technical University?
2nd December 2015, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Hello I am providing you MBA marketing syllabus of Uttar Pradesh Technical University……..

UNIT I (12 Sessions)
Introduction, Definition, Importance and Scope of Marketing, Philosophies of Marketing Management, Elements
Of Marketing - Needs, Wants, Demands, Customer, Consumer, Markets and Marketers; Marketing Vs Selling,
Consumer Markets and Industrial Markets
Concept of Marketing Management, Marketing – Mix, Functions of Marketing Management, Marketing
Organizations, Qualities of Marketing Manager
Marketing Environment, Factors Affecting Marketing Environment, Marketing Information System and Marketing
Research, Strategic Marketing Planning

UNIT II (8 Sessions)
Market Segmentation, Segmenting the Market, Benefits / Purpose and Limitations of Market Segmentations,
Market Segmentation Procedure, Basis for Consumer/Industrial Market Segmentation.
Market Targeting – Introduction, Procedure, Product Positioning - Introduction, Objectives, Usefulness,
Differentiating the Product, Product Positioning Strategy, Consumer Behavior - Introduction, Importance & process

UNIT III (8 Sessions)
Marketing - Mix Decisions, Product Decisions, New Product Development-Concept and Necessity for
Development, Failure of New Products, New Product Planning and Development Process, Product-Mix,
Branding and Packaging Decisions, Product Life cycle - Stages and Strategies for Different Stages of PLC

UNIT IV (12 Sessions)
Pricing Decisions, Pricing Objectives, Policies Methods of Setting Price, Pricing Strategies, Channels of
Distribution for Consumer/ Industrial Products, Factors Affecting Channel Distribution, Management of
Channels: Current Trends in Wholesaling and Retailing, Retail Distribution System in India.
Promotion: Promotion-mix, Advertising, Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, Publicity and Public Relations.
A Brief Account of Marketing of Services, Rural Marketing, CRM, Electronic Marketing; B2C, B2B and C2C,
Direct Marketing through Internet, International Marketing etc.
Suggested Readings:
1. Kotler Philip - Marketing Management, Analysis, Planning, Implementations and Control (Pearson
Education 12th Edition)
2. Stanton William J - Fundamentals of Marketing (Mc Graw Hill)
3. Kotler, Philip and Armstrong Graw - Principles of Marketing (Pearson Education, 11th Edition).
4. Kotler Philip, Keller Kevin Lane, Koshy Abraham and Jha Mithileshwar - Marketing Management: A South
Asian Perspective (Pearson Education 12th Edition).
5. Ramaswamy V.S. and Namakumari S - Marketing Management: Planning, Implementation and Control
(Macmillian, 3rd Edition).
6. Etzel M.J., Walker B.J. and Stanton William J - Marketing concept & Cases special Indian Edition (Tata Mc
Graw Hill, 13th Edition).
7. Mc. Carthy and Perreault -Basic Marketing: A Global Marketing Approach (Tata Mc Graw Hill, 15th Edtion).
8. Kurtz and Boone – Principles of Marketing (Thomson India edition, 200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in