2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th December 2014, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPTET Eligibility after NTT from NECCE New Delhi

Yes after completing NTT from NECCE New Delhi you are eligible for UPTET exam.

UPTET Qualification for level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage:

Candidate must have graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

Candidate who has graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE is also eligible.

Candidate, who has graduation degree with 50 % marks and B.Ed., is enough to make you an eligible candidate is also eligible.

Candidate, who has graduation degree with 50 % marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/ B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45 % marks is also eligible.

UPTET Qualification for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII) upper primary:

A Candidate must have NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

Candidate, who has Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE is also eligible.

Candidate, who has graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course is also eligible.

Candidate, who has graduation degree with 45% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines is also eligible.

UPTET Syllabus:

UPTET syllabus Paper I (Primary teachers Classes I to V)
Child development and Pedagogy
Unit-1 (Marks 6)
Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning
Role of Heredity and environment

Unit-II (Marks 6)
Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes, Factors Affecting learning
Theories of learning and its implication
How Children learn and think
Motivation and Implications for Learning

Unit-III (Marks 6)
Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors affecting Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste and religion
Personality: Concept and types of personality, factors responsible for shaping it, Its measurement
Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence

Unit-IV (Marks 6)
Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially-abled
Learning difficulties
Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment

Unit V (Marks 6)
Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
Action Research
Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)

Languages:
English:
This section is divided into six units, each section carrying 5 marks each.

Unit I:
Unseen Prose Passage
Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution.

Unit II:
Unseen Prose Passage
Part of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees

Unit III:
Framing question including -questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English sounds and Phonetic Symbols.

Unit IV:
Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching.

Unit V:
Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multi-Media Materials and other resources

Unit VI:
Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluation Language Proficiency

UPTET syllabus Paper II: (Primary Teachers Classes VI to VIII)
Sec 1: Child development and pedagogy (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)
Sec II: Language-I (English/ Hindi/ Gujrati/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Urdu) (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)
Sec III: Language-II (English/ Hindi/ Gujrati/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Urdu) (30 multiple choice questions, 30 marks)
Sec IV: Mathematics/ Science/ Social Studies (60 multiple choice questions, 60 marks)
15th February 2016, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Hii Guys , I have Completed NTT Programme from NECCE New Delhi , Now Will you please tell me Can I Eligible for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam ?
15th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, Friend You are Definitely Eligible for UPTET Exam After completing NTT Course as the Eligibility Criteria will be the Course which you have Completed in the Graduation.

UPTET Educational Qualification for level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage

Candidates must have the following Educational Qualification if you want to appear in UPTET level 1 (Classes I-V) primary stage :-

A Graduation degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

OR
A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .

OR
A Graduation degree with 50 % marks and B.Ed., is enough to make you a eligible candidate .

A Graduation degree with 50 % marks + NCTE approved B Ed/ D Ed (special Education)/ B Ed (special Education) and graduation with 45 % marks; is enough to make you eligible for the post of primary teacher. As this is a special case so you have to pass a special six months course, must be approved by NCTE .

UPTET Educational Qualification for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII) upper Primary

The following Educational qualification is must if you are applying for level 2 (Classes VI-VIII) upper primary/elementary teacher vacancies in Uttar Pradesh or UPTET:-

A Graduation Degree and 2 years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT, must be approved by NCTE .

OR
A Graduation degree and BTC training from UP, must be approved by NCTE .

OR
A graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course .

OR
A graduation degree with 45% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course as per NCTE guidelines .

OR
A graduation degree with 50% minimum marks and 1 year B.Ed. course in old pattern ( Special Education )
23rd December 2016, 09:55 AM

Its my last year in ptt from necce and i want to know that i am eligible for PGT because i am master degree holder?
23rd November 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=I have nnt course by aicce with nct Delhi.
Can i apply in uptet?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in