2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2013, 02:10 PM
geneliaq

Upsidc Industrial Plots

Sir I am looking for UPSIDC Industrial Plots so please can you give me the information about UPSIDC Industrial Plots and also provide the application form and tell me from where can I download Application Form for Allotment of Plots/Sheds in Industrial Areas/Estate of UPSIDC and if possible give me the application form PDF?
Similar Threads
Thread
UPSIDC Kanpur Residential Plots Scheme
Plots Near IIT Jodhpur
Residential Plots Near AIIMS Rishikesh
Plots near JIPMER Pondicherry
Devanahalli Plots for Sale
Plots for Sale in Bangalore
Plots Near IIT Hyderabad
UPSIDC Industrial Area Naini Allahabad
Residential plots in Tronica City UPSIDC
Buy Villa Plots in Bangalore
UPSIDC Industrial Area SELAQUI
HSIDC Industrial Plots
HSIIDC Kundli Industrial Plots
UPSIDC Industrial Area Sarojini Nagar
UPSIDC Industrial Area Naini
Plots near SRM University
Plots Near Indus International School
UPSIDC Industrial area Ghaziabad
CIDCO Plots in Ghansoli
UPSIDC Surajpur industrial area
8th February 2013, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Upsidc Industrial Plots

Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation is the head of state industrial support and infrastructure growth undertaking of the State Government has been the driving force at the back scores of industrial ventures since 1961. Its major promotional and growth activities are:

Acquisition of land on demand for large projects
Development of integrated Infrastructure Industrial Townships
Development of Industrial Areas ready with the entire necessary industrial infrastructure
Identification and promotion of infrastructure-related and industry specific projects
Execution of civil construction works for govt. and public sector organizations on deposit basis

One of the prime objectives of UPSIDC is to develop industrial areas and provide primary infrastructure. UPSIDC has housed more than 8163 units in several industrial areas which have provided direct employment to 2, 00,000 persons. These units involve a capital outlay of over Rs. 15,000 crores

I am sharing the PDF file of Application Form for Allotment of Plots/Sheds in Industrial Areas/Estate of Uttar Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Industrial Plots. You can download free from here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Upsidc Industrial Plot application form.pdf (31.8 KB, 381 views)
28th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=geneliaq;40914]Sir I am looking for UPSIDC Industrial Plots so please can you give me the information about UPSIDC Industrial Plots and also provide the application form and tell me from where can I download Application Form for Allotment of Plots/Sheds in Industrial Areas/Estate of UPSIDC and if possible give me the application for

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in