2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st December 2015, 09:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSEE Category

As per your demand I will help you here to get the information about the UPSEE Category requirement at the time counseling so that you can have idea about it.

Here is the information about the UPSEE Category
Category Category Abbreviation Certificate Number Required at the time of counselling( information Brouchure)
Candidates

(i) who have passed qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. and

(ii) who are not eligible to any reserved category OP None
Candidates

(i) who have passed qualifying examination from any institution located in UP

(ii) who are domiciled UP and

(iii) who belong to

a). Schedule Caste of U.P. SC 2

b). Schedule Tribe of U.P. ST 2

c). Other Backward classes of U.P. BC 1

Sons and doughters of those central government employee who are posted in Uttar pradesh have passed qualifying examination from any institution located outside UP and who belong to
Schedule Caste of U.P./Other State SC 2, 6 and 5
Schedule Tribe of U.P. /Other State ST 2, 6 and 5

2. Sub Category (Horizontal Reservation)

Sub Category Category Abbreviation Certificate Number Required at the time of counselling(Appendix-C of information Brouchure)

Candidates who is dependant wards of Freedom Fighters of UP FF 3

Candidates from UP, who are son or daughter of retired or working military personnels of Armed Forces or Soldiors of para military forces (Disabled or killed in war). They have to produce certificate duly signed by the Commanding officer of the unit in which he has worked.Certificate by the secratary of district board is only admissable in case of retired military personnels. MP 4

Candidate who is handicapped / disabled and domicile of UP PH As per Government Prescribed Format

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in