2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

UPSC SBI Challan Form

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the Combined Medical Services Examination of the UPSC Will you Please tell Me Is Challan from the Fee payment I may get from UPSC Site or from the branch of the State bank of India ?
Similar Threads
Thread
SBI Challan Form For SSC Pdf
AIIMS SBI Challan Form
K TET Challan Form
DSSSB Challan Form
SBI Challan Form For SSC
FCI SBI Challan Form
Challan Form For ICET
DHSGSU Challan Form
KEAM Challan Form
KPSC Challan Form
Upsc Cds Exam Fee Challan
UPSC Bank Challan
UPSC Exam Bank Challan
SBI Challan Form for ONGC
UPCPMT Challan Form
SBI Challan Form for SCRA
Challan Form of IBPS
Det odisha challan form
Process to get the UPSC SCRA challan form
SSC LDC Challan Form
14th November 2017, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC SBI Challan Form

As you wants to Apply for the Combined Medical Services Examination of the UPSC let me tell you that the Dates to Apply for the Exam is Passed Away The Dates to Apply for the Exam is 19-05-2017 , you may Apply Nest Year for the Exam

And the Challan Slip for the Fee Payment you may get from the Official site of the UPSC And the you may Deposit It into the SBI bank The Procedure for the Apply for the Recruitment Exam of the UPSC is As Follow

Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the Official site of the UPSC

3. Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
4. Click on Part I/ Part II Registration.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click Continue, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.

For any Query you may Contact to the UPSC the contact Detials are given below

Contact Detials
UPSC
Address: Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110069
Phone: 011 2309 8591

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in