2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2013, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Online Form

You want to fill the application form for Combined Medical Services Examination of UPSC.

So I want to inform you that you will fill the application form for the following post on the official website of the UPSC.

The UPSC has its separate website for recruitments form fill up. So you have to fill the application form from that website.

Now I am providing the guidelines that where you will fill the application form on the website.

Firstly you have to visit the homepage of the website. There is a link named ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’.

You have to click on the link. Now you will reach on a new page and the page will look like the screen shot.

On this page, you get two links for fill he application form, 1st for part one registration and second for part 2 registration.

You have to fill the form for part 1 registration and after it, part 2 registration.

On this page, you will get some guidelines for fill the application form. The Guidelines link is located in the top of the page.
21st November 2015, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join UPSC and would like to know the jobs available with them, how do I do it?
21st November 2015, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below procedure to know the jobs available with them and also aplly if eligible:

Please visit the official website of UPSC which looks like the image attached.

At the centre of the page you have link to the online application form for various recruitment posts.

Please click on it and a new page will load which looks like the image attached.

This page has links to various jobs available with UPSC. And if you are a first time applicant you need to get registered first.

For registration the link is at the top left of the page.

Please follow the instruction and on registered you can apply for any posts you are eligible.

Please follow the above process for future reference as well.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in