2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Jobs for Engineers

Here I am telling you the eligibility for the UPSC Jobs for Engineers:

Eligibility
The interested candidate must have completed B. tech/ BE in various engineering branches from any recognized university of India….

1. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility
conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the
examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility
conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. How to apply
Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website Brief instructions are given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Here I am also uploading pdf file having the UPSC Jobs for Engineers recruitment notification. This is the content of the attachment:

Here is the complete file click on it…
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Jobs for Engineers notification.pdf (90.0 KB, 65 views)
4th January 2020, 08:34 PM
Mrinal kanti

Dutta

Sir
My Bed certificate and DMC have been sent for final verification from my district (saraikella kharswana).How I can know the position of my certificate. Kindly inform me.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in