2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th July 2016, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC IES Vacancy

As you asking for the Engineering service Recruitment of UPSC let me tell you that for the Recruitment of the Engineering Service UPSC Conducts the Examination known as IES Examination this year IES Exam is over the Date of the Examination is 23 .05 .2016 Here I am giving you the details of the IES Examination of the UPSC that is as follow :

IES- Indian Engineering Service Exam is a paper-pen based, four-part government service examination directed by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of engineers in the Engineering Services of the Government of India.

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification

A degree in Engineering from a recognised university or equivalent. M.Sc degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as special subjects also acceptable for certain Services/posts only

Age Criteria : 21-30 years

Paper pattern

Paper I (Objective type)

General Ability Test
(Part A: General English)
(Part B: General Studies)

Papers II & III (Objective type)
Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering

Papers IV & V(Conventional Type)
Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Tele-communication Engineering

Schedule

(i) Notification of Examination January/February

(ii) Conduct of Examination June/July

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in