2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Upsc fci

Can you provide me the details of Food Corporation of India (FCI) exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission as I ma planning to give the exam this time?
Similar Threads
Thread
Upsc ib
Nda By Upsc
Upsc cms
UPSC engineering services selection procedure UPSC engineering services solved questi
Udc upsc
Ora upsc
UPSC UPSC Exams
Upsc pf
Jss upsc
Upsc cec ugc
UPSC After BDS
Upsc ese
Gk upsc pdf
UPSC IES Cut Off
Difference between UPSC and UPSC
Upsc rto
Jnu upsc
Is IFS under UPSC? Which are the other positions under UPSC?
Upsc cpf
Upsc Upsc Exam Pattern
7th November 2015, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Upsc fci

I find you are mistaken as Food Corporation of India (FCI) exam is not conducted by Union Public Service Commission instead it is conducted by SSC or Staff Selection Commission.

It is conducted for recruitment of Grade III Assistants in General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadres of Food Corporation of India.

Graduates in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for it. It consists of three papers. The first paper consists of questions from general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, general awareness and English language.
The second paper will consist of questions from quantitative aptitude and English language.
The third paper will consist of technical questions.

Eligibility for SSC FCI Exam

•For AG- III (General)- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computers.

•For AG-III (Accounts) - Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.

•For AG-III (Technical)-
(i) B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized university
Or
B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized university
Botany/Zoology/Bio - Technology/Bio- Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science
Or
B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio- Technology from a recognized University/an institution approved by AICTE
(ii)
Proficiency in use of Computers
For AG- III (Depot):- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with proficiency in use of computers.

FCI 2015 Syllabus:

There will be multiple choice questions.

Paper I:
General Intelligence,
General Awareness,
Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
English Language (Basic Knowledge)

Paper II:
Quantitative Methods
English Language and Comprehension

Paper III:
This paper will contain question from Botany, Zoology, Bio-technology, Bio-chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science and Technology, Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in