2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

UPSC CMS Guide

Hi I want to purchase the guide or the reference book for the preparation of Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination of Union Public Service Commission so can you please tell me the best author of the books of this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
AFCAT Guide Pdf
IBPS PO Guide PDF
RV Nada Guide
MP PET guide'
Guide for NDA
ELITMUS Guide
DMRC Guide Map
SCRA Guide
IT Career Guide
LIC AAO Exam Guide
RTDC Guide
BSNL JTO Guide
MBA guide
AMU Admission Guide
Guide 62 IAF
SBI PO Exam Guide Pdf
JIPMER PG Guide
IIFT Guide
Upsc Upsc Exam Pattern
DTU PhD Guide
5th February 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: UPSC CMS Guide

Can you list me the names of some of the good Books for preparation of UPSC CSM (Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services) Examination?
5th February 2020, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC CMS Guide

The names of some of the good Books for preparation of UPSC CSM (Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services) Examination are as follows:

Prasad Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services with Last 17 Years (2001-2017) +Combined Medical Services 2018 Supplement (UPSC Solved paper I & II ) Paperback – 2018
by Rajeev Kumar (Author), Prakash Nayak (Author)

Rapid Digest UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 14th Edition 2019 Paperback – 2019
by Arun Yadav Tapas Koley (Author)

Comprehensive Solutions Combined Medical Services (CMS) UPSC (Solved Papers I & II with Referenced Explanatory Answers to Questions Including Model Papers) 2019 By Dr. Afsar Khan

Target UPSC CMS 2016-2018 By Kamal kv

COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS: Combined Medical Services (CMS) UPSC:- Solved Papers I & II

Combined Medical Services Examination Pattern

Part-I Written examination (500 marks):
The written exam has 2 papers of 250 marks each.
The exam duration of each paper is 2 hours.
Both the papers have objective (multiple choice) type questions.
The question paper shall be set in English only.
There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
For each wrong answer one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.

Part-II Personality Test (100 marks):
The personality test is conducted for only those candidates who qualify in the written examination.
The interview for Personality Test is used to gauge the General Knowledge and ability of the candidates in the fields of their academic study.
It also assesses candidate's intellectual curiosity, critical powers of assimilation, balance of judgement and alertness of mind, integrity of character and capability for leadership and initiative.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in