2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th April 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

UPSC Bulletin

Hi please provide me the details of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification to broaden the last date of utilization for UPSC Engineering Services Examination
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM CALCUTTA Bulletin Board
ICMR Bulletin
Bulletin TNPSC
TNPSC Bulletin
DNB CET Bulletin
BHU Ac Admission CRET Bulletin
APTET Bulletin
TNPSC Bulletin May
GPHC Bulletin
CSU IP Bulletin
RDSO Bulletin
JEE Bulletin
BITS Pilani Bulletin
IU School of Medicine Bulletin
DU Admission Bulletin
RBI Monthly Bulletin
RBI bulletin subscription
PSC bulletin December
Kerala PSC Bulletin August
PSC Bulletin Latest
12th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Bulletin

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification to broaden the last date of utilization for UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 to 31 March 2016 which was before 25 March 2016.

Indian Engineering Services shortened as IES are the common administrations that meet the specialized and administrative elements of the Government of India.

Notice - Engineering Services Examination, 2016 (Revised)

CHANGE IN LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2016

"The Last date for accommodation of on-line applications has been augmented upto 31st March, 2016 (in put of 25.03.2016) till 23.59Hrs, after which the connection will be impaired.

Note : Applicants who decide on "Pay with Cash" mode ought to print the framework created Pay-in Slip amid Part-II enrollment and store the expense at the counter of SBI Branch on the following working day as it were. "Pay with Cash" mode choice will be deactivated on 30.03.2016 (23.59 hrs) i.e. one day before the developed last date for accommodation of online-application. Be that as it may, candidates who have produced Pay-in-Slip before it is de-enacted might pay at the counter of SBI Branch amid managing an account hours on the end date i.e. on 31.03.2016. Such candidates why should incapable pay with money on the end date i.e. amid keeping money hours to SBI Branch, for reason at all, regardless of the fact that holding a legitimate Pay-in Slip, will have no other logged off choice however to settle on online Debit/Mastercard or Internet Banking Payment mode on the end date i.e. on 31.03.2016(23.59Hrs)."

"The Commission has incorporated the posts of AEE Gr "An" in Corps of EME, Ministry of Defense in the Scheme of Engineering Services Examination, 2016. Subsequently, Departmental applicants of Corps of EME, Min of Defense might apply for ESE, 2016 by profiting age unwinding upto 5 years as acceptable under Rule 5(b) of ESE, 2016 to the departmental competitors."

Please find the official notification attached below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf the official notification.pdf (374.7 KB, 145 views)

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in