2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th March 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Bank Challan

Hey the Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct recruitment exam for the year 2016 at various level for filling up various posts.

Before applying candidates are required to download UPSC Challan Form 2016, by which fee should be submitted.

UPSC bank challan downloading process

Applicants can pay in Cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip generated by the Online Recruitment Application system.

Applicants can also deposit fee Online using the Internet banking facility of the State Bank of India and its Associate Banks

Applicants opting to deposit fee in cash are advised to take printout of Pay-in-Slip by using the option “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip”.

Using this pay-in slip, they can deposit the fee in cash at any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.

The Bank will not accept any pay-in slip or challan other than the one printed through the “Print Bank Pay-in-Slip” OPTION of this Online Recruitment Application.

After receipt of cash, the Bank would stamp the pay-in-slip and also provide a “Transaction ID”.

Contenders would have to login again and proceed with payment of fee process.

Before proceeding to fill in fee details for cash option, candidates must ensure that TRANSCATION ID has been attained if payment of requisite fee is made in cash in any of the SBI Branches.

On pressing submit here, the user is asked to login (with registration ID and Password).

On successful login the user can see his/her (incomplete) applications listed under the
My Active Application (My draft Application) link.

Pay Feelink in the “My Active Applications” link is enabled for those cases only where the Application Part is complete and fee payment is pending.

Once the fee payment process is over, the completed applications can be viewed under My Account (My finally Submitted Application) module.

By pressing on to Pay Fee, a fresh page will display with three options of payments, viz, Pay by Cash Pay by Card and Pay by Net Banking each option accompanied with a radio button.

Press on the radio button corresponding to the preference of your payment and then press on CONTINUE.

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in