2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2015, 01:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPSC Application Form

Union Public Service Commission conducts National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) as you are looking for the application form so here I am giving you process please follow…

Friend you will have to do online registration for this exam so please follow these steps…

Firstly go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will see “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image;

Now on this page you will get “Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration” option click on “Part-I Registration” option and again a new page will open which look like this image:

After that read all instruction and click on “Yes” option and again a new page will open which look like this image;

After that fill all require details and click on continue option
1st May 2020, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi will I get Application Form for Combined Medical Services Exam?
1st May 2020, 07:50 AM
Super Moderator

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's premier central recruiting agency which is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services, while Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.

To get Application Form for Combined Medical Services Exam on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi

Click to Apply Online on the right of the home page

Click to Online Application for Various Examinations

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House,
Shahjahan Road, New Delhi - 110069
Facilitation Counter : 011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591
Email : feedback-upsc[at]gov[dot]in

Quick Reply