2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th August 2012, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPPSC Food Inspector Exam

UPSC - Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector exam for the recruitment of Food Inspectors in various offices within the country.

Eligibility for the food inspector job :

Education qualification:
1. You must be graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/ from any recognized collage.

You have to completed your degree
You must be an indian.

Selection process:
1. Written test
2. Interview

Age limit:
Your minimum age limit should be 21 to 27 years.
Exam pattern:
2nd September 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for food inspector? wht is the last date of submission form
10th June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for food inspector? wht is the last date of submission form
10th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for food inspector? wht is the last date of submission form in Mumbai College
10th June 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Which College i can apply for food inspector? wht is the last date of submission form in Mumbai College
8th November 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirements for the recruitment of Food Inspector Post in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)?
8th November 2019, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

The eligibility requirements for the recruitment of Food Inspector Post in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) are as follows:

Essential Qualification

One must be a Medical Officer Incharge of Health Administration of local area or

One must be a graduate in Medicine and must have received at-least one month training in Food inspection and sampling work approved for the purpose by the Central Government or State Government or

One must be a graduate in Science with Chemistry as one of the subject or a graduate in Agriculture or Public Health or Pharmacy or Veterinary Science or a graduate in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or a Diploma Holder in Food Technology or Dairy Technology from a University or Institution established in India by Law recognised for these purpose by Central Government or equivalent qualifications recognised and notified by the Central Government for the purpose.

Preferential Qualification

One who has:

(1) Served in Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years
(2) Obtained B certificate of National Cadet Corps shall other things being equal, be given preference.

Age Limit

(i) One must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 35 years.

(ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:

(a) Upper age limit shall be greater by 5 years for candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste of U.P. Scheduled Tribe of U.P. Other Backward Class of U.P., Dependants of Freedom Fighters of U.P. and 15 years for P.H. of U.P. in case of identification (only domiciled persons in U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).

(b) The age relaxation shall be given by 3 years more than service rendered in Army for disabled Army personnel/Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/Ex-Army personnel. Such relaxation will not be admissible to those Army men/Officers who have not been released from the Army upto the last date for receipt of applications.

(c) Upper age limit shall be greater by 5 years also for the skilled players of classified games of National and International level in accordance with G.O. No. 22/21/1983-Karmik-2, dated 28.11.1985 those who are the domiciled of U.P. The skilled players must obtain certificates from the prescribed authority and must enclose the self-attested copy of the certificate with their application forms.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in