2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th January 2017, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPPSC Current Vacancy

The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is published notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer, Lecturer, Dental Surgeon, Chief Fire Officer, Allopathic Medical Officer & Other vacancies.

Name of the Post:
Technical Officer/ Principal (Grade-II)/ Assistant Apprenticeship Advisor/ Vice Principal
Lecturer (Mens Branch)
Dental Surgeon
Chief Fire Officer
Allopathic Medical Officer Level-1
Medical Officer
Allopathic Medical Officer Grade-1
Professor Material Medical
Professor Shalya Tantra
Reader Surgery
Medical Officer (Unani)
Biologist
Assistant Engineer (Electrical Cell)

Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University or A.M.I.E. (India) or A.M.I. (Mechanical Engineering.) (London) or A.M.I.E.E. (London) or an equivalent

Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on screening test & interview.

Fee:
Candidates should pay Rs.105/- (Exam Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for General, OBC Candidates,

Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs. 40/- + Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for SC/ ST Candidates and Rs. 25/- (Online Processing Fee Rs, 25/-) for Handicapped candidates No fee for Dependents of the Freedom Fighters, Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidates.

Applying process:
Candidates may apply online through the website of UPPSC:.

& send hard copy of the online application with photocopies of their all academic/ required documents through registered/ Speed Post or Personally to the Office of the Commission, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission

Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online 07-11-2016
Last Date for Payment of Fee 03-12-2016
Last Date to Apply Online 07-12-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application 03-01-2017 by 05:00 hrs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in