2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th January 2017, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPPGMEE Result2015

I would like to tell you that King George's Medical University has removed the UPPGMEE 2015 exam result if you want to check the result this I will tell you process to clear you doubt and you can contact examination cell of university.

To check the result this process will help you

Go to official site of King George's Medical University
At middle page you can see section of notice board
Then click on it a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

King George's Medical University, notice board

Right now I have this latest details announced by them

Institutional Ethics Committee Meeting
Emergency Tender Notice
All the students of MBBS-2013,2014,2015 & 2016 batch of this University will avail Winter Vacation from 24th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017. No overstay shall be Permissible. If any students overstays,server disciplinary action shall be taken against him/her.
List of Awardees for Convoction and Foundation Day
Sealed Tender hereby invited under two bid system latest by 17-12-2016 in two parts:-Part. A. Campus Electrical lighting decoration in convocation day, Foundation day & Rhapsody, & Infrastructure and Tent for Rhapsody. Part.C. Hi-Tea & Lunch in foundation day, convocation day in K.G.M.U, U.P, Lucknow
The sealed quotation are invited for P/L polycarbonate shade for parking remaining portion of shade no.1 at P.H.I. Bhawan KGMU.
Supply and fixing of lead glass at Trauma Center.
Interview Time, Date and Venue for 1 year paid Rotatory Dental Internship KGMU Lucknow
Hospital Duty List of the Student Batch 2015 who have passed first Professional MBBS (Supplementary) Examination held in the month of October 2016.
Research Project under Principal Investigator, Dr. Kalpana Singh Asst Professor. for the post of (Research Assistant)
The Student who are due to appear at the following regular examination of the university to be held in the month of January 2017 are required to deposit the examination fee (cash) in the office of the Finance Officer, King George's Medical University U.P.
Examination Form and Fee Submission Notice for BDS 2nd 3rd & 4th DH/DM, MBBS Final Prof. Part II
A press conference regarding KGMU UP Community Eye Bank is scheduled on December 05, 2016 at 11:30 am, 5th floor, Trauma Centre, KGMU. All media friends are cordially invited to attend the same.
Incharge - Pediatric Trauma Services
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India vide its Letter dated 26th October, 2016 has instructed UGC to issue necessary advisory on initiatives under "Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat".
Address:-
King George's Medical University
Shah Mina Road, Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226003

Phone:-
0522 225 7540

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in