2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th March 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

UPPCL Payment Through SBI

Hello sir, can I pay my electrical bill from SBI of UPPCL? How to make UPPCL payment through SBI? Can any one provide me detail for online payment through SBI of UPPCL?
Similar Threads
Thread
UPPCL SDO Office Name
UPPCL JE Civil
UPPCL Lucknow Online Bill Payment
UPPCL Payment Link
Career In UPPCL
Noida UPPCL
UPPCL New CMD
UPPCL All
UPPCL JE Recruitment
Uppcl gk
UPPCL Online Bill Payment Lucknow
Uppcl cpf
How to get job in UPPCL
Discom UPPCL
UPPCL online bill payment Allahabad
Uppcl up
Old Paper of UPPCL
Uppcl form
Uppcl iti
UPPCL Rampur
17th March 2016, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UPPCL Payment Through SBI

The UP Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced the launch of the service through which electricity bills could be paid through credit cards, debit cards and online banking.

At present, Punjab National Bank (PNB) is the only bank linked for the internet banking option

No any bill will be paid through SBI in UPPCL. For online payment of UPPCL you need to make payment through PNB.

SBI provides other firms bill payment process to its customers.

Bill Payment(e-Pay) will let you to pay your Telephone, Mobile, Electricity, Insurance and Credit Card bills electronically over our Online SBI website

Customers may Check & Pay your bills online, 24 hours a day, over e-Pay. You even get a Cyber Receipt for your payments done online or scheduled over online SBI

If your biller presents bills online, you can also give us AutoPay instructions and the SBI will pay the bills as and when it falls due.

The service is available for select local billers at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhuvaneshwar,Chandigarh, Chennai,Delhi, Guwahati,Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna,Thiruvanathapuram.

The national billers like LIC,SBI Cards, SBI Life Insurance etc. can be paid at any centre accross the country.

For online payment though SBI visit online SBI site:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in