2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

UPCMET Brochure

Please sir kindly provide me with the information Brochure of UPCMET exam as my brother wants to give the UPCMET exam ???? And I want to know that what kind of exam it is???? Please reply as soon as possible????? Thanks in advance?????
Similar Threads
Thread
UPCMET Information Brochure
Eligibility For UPCMET
How To Prepare For UPCMET
UPCMET Answer Key
Upcat@upcmet
Upcmet
Last Date For UPCMET
UPCMET Address
No. of Seats in UPCMET
UPCMET Details
UPCMET Eligibility
About UPCMET
Result of UPCMET
UPCMET Contact
UPCMET Notification
Fee Structure of UPCMET
UPCMET Prospects
Cut Off of UPCMET
UPCMET Test Date
Colleges in UPCMET
1st June 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Re: UPCMET Brochure

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the UPCMET Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide me the Information Brochure of the UPCMET Entrance Exam ?
1st June 2018, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UPCMET Brochure

As you Wants to Apply for the UPCMET Entrance Exam Let me tell you that At Present the UPCMET Entrance Exam is Replaced by the NEET Entrance Exam Here I am Sharing With you the Information About the NEET Exam that is as follow

NEET Exam

NEET is the one examination which would be considered for filling about 54,000 medical seats across the country. As per the Supreme Courts order in 2016, NEET would be the only examination to fill the All India Quota Seats as well as the State Level Quota seats across the country. This examination is also valid for applying to private colleges across the country.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as or on December 31, 2018
The candidate must have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate, and must have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually.
In respect of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together in HSC examination is 40% marks.
The candidate applying for NEET must be an Indian citizen.

Examination Pattern

Subject Number of questions
Physics 45
Chemistry 45
Botany 45
Zoology 45
Total 180

The Application Brochure for the NEET Exam you may get from the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Application Brochure for the NEET Exam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application Brochure for the NEET Exam.pdf (1.64 MB, 29 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in