2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Up Polytechnic Entrance Exam Book Download

Joint Entrance Examination Council Utter Pradesh is organizes an entrance examination JEECUP for admission in polytechnic colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh…..

Eligibility:
Candidates must have to minimum pass 10th /SSC exam with minimum 35% marks
or
Applicants should have passed class 12 or should have done B.Sc.

Here I am giving you some books name of this entrance exam….

उत्तर प्रदेश पॉलिटेक्निक ग्रुप "के" संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा JEEC 2015 मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग

उत्तर प्रदेश पॉलिटेक्निक ग्रुप "के" संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा JEEC 2015 इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स इंजीनियरिंग

उत्तर प्रदेश पॉलिटेक्निक ग्रुप "के" संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा JEEC 2015 इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग

उत्तर प्रदेश पॉलिटेक्निक संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा [Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha]

Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Joint Entrance Examination (Previous Years’ Solved Papers)

उत्तर प्रदेश पॉलिटेक्निक संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा सॉल्वड् पेपर्स

आई.ई.आर.टी. इलाहाबाद प्रवेश परीक्षा (डिप्लोमा इंजीनियरिंग/टेक्नोलॉजी पाठ्यक्रम हेतु)

Last edited by sumit; 11th December 2019 at 08:32 AM.
15th November 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Quick Sam;350123]Joint Entrance Examination Council Utter Pradesh is organizes an entrance examination JEECUP for admission in polytechnic colleges situated in Uttar Pradesh…..

Eligibility:
Candidates must have to minimum pass 10th /SS
30th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

here I am looking for UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Book in PDF mode so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it on free of cost ??
30th September 2019, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I am giving bellow UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Book in PDF mode you can do download it from here

UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Book
drive.google.com/file/d/1lnh6P74jxxHOpSPfFR5kYQYCjqzU7Lau/view

UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam reference books
Group A Syllabus:

It includes the UP board 10th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Candidates can study from their class 10th books.

Group B Syllabus:
For this, the syllabus will consist of two sections, first section is of Mathematics while another section is of Physics or Chemistry or Agriculture.

Group C Syllabus:
The group C syllabus will consist of three sections: Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence & General Awareness. Besides this, it also includes the questions from the 10th class.

Group D Syllabus:
It includes the 12th class syllabus and will consist of the four sections named as Hindi and English Comprehension, Reasoning and Intelligence, Numerical Ability and General Awareness.

Group E Syllabus:
Those applying for this group have to do the preparation from the 10+2 syllabus. Also, Group E syllabus includes the two sections of Physics and Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics.

Group F Syllabus:
The syllabus for this group will consist of B.Sc academics. It includes the sections like Physics, Biology, and Botany.

Group G Syllabus:
It has the same syllabus you have studied in your graduation and includes the sections of English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence and General Awareness.

Group H Syllabus:
For this group, the syllabus is divided into five sections that are Reasoning and Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, English and General Knowledge. Intermediate level questions will also be asked.

Group I Syllabus:
It includes the 10+2 UP board syllabus. Also, includes the two sections namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.

Group K Syllabus:
The aspirants can prepare for this group from their 10th and 12th class syllabus. The syllabus is broadly divided into two sections; the first section is of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics while another section is of Engineering.

Tags
polytechnic

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in