2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st March 2016, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Mumbai Pay Scales

The University of Mumbai is one of the first three state universities of India and the oldest in Maharashtra. It is abbreviated as MU for Mumbai University.

As you asking for the pay scale of the Assistant professors of the Mumbai university let me tell you that as per my knowledge the Salary pay is decided by the Management panel of the Mumbai university

As you wants to apply in the Mumbai university let me tell you that As per my knowledge at present there are no jobs openings in the Mumbai university

here I am giving you the procedure by which you may get the information about the recruitment of the Mumbai university the procedure is as follow:

go to the official site of the Mumbai university .

there at the bottom of the page you may get the link of the Notification click on it After clicking you may redirected to the page from there you may get the Notification
regarding the Recruitment of the Mumbai university

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Mumbai university Notification

for any query you may contact to the Mumbai university the contact details are as follow :

contact details :
Mumbai university
Address: 121, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Kala Ghoda, Fort Kala Ghoda, Fort Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in