2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2013, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Mumbai Law Results

For the result of Law of mumbai university you have to go on its official website then click on the result option which is given on the home page of Mumbai university then you get the list of various results .. then click on the Law option so you get the list of all law result then click on the option of LLM I semester option so you get the actual page of result .

On the result page you have to filled your Roll number then click on the GO option so you can easily get the result of it

I am also attaching a snapshot of this page which is looked similar to the actual page of it ..

3rd November 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to check my Results of Law courses of University of Mumbai so please provide me the procedure to check this.
3rd November 2015, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

Mumbai University announces the results of various programs such as LL.M. (Sem.-III), LL. B. Sem.- IV ( 3 yr course), Three Year Law (Sem -III), FIVE YEAR LAW Sem.-VII so here I am giving you the procedure to check it.

Procedure to check the result

First of all visit the official website of Mumbai University, there will you find result and examination section on the middle of home page.

In the next page you have to select the result section.

Again new page will open here you click on the law section which is on the middle of page.

The page shows the various results declared by university.

Three Year Law (Sem -VI)
Three Year Degree Course (Sem -V)
LL.M. (Sem.-I)
LL.M. (Sem.-II)
LL.M. (Sem.-III)
LL. B. Sem.- IV ( 3 yr course)
Three Year Law (Sem -III)
FIVE YEAR LAW Sem.-VII
FIVE YEAR LAW Sem.-VIII
FIVE YEAR LAW Sem.-IX
FIVE YEAR LAW Sem.-X
Result of First LL.B. / GEN. LL.B. (SEM. II) (THREE YEAR COURSE) Examination held in April 2015
LL. B. Sem.- I ( 3 yr course)
FIVE YEAR LAW (Sem.-V)

Now here you have to select your course and then provide your roll no. to get your result.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in