2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Mumbai Examination Rules

I want to get information about the University Of Mumbai Examination Rules & regulation of Amended. So here can you provide me information about it?
19th November 2015, 01:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Mumbai Examination Rules

Here I am telling you about the University Of Mumbai Examination Rules & regulation of Amended as you want.

University of Mumbai

The Academic Council at its meeting held on 7th June, 2013 and the subsequent meeting of the Management Council held on 21st June, 2013.

The Regulations 8438 and 8439 relating to ATKT rules and Additional Examinations for UG Programmes in faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce.

Amended R.8438
Eligibility for Admission to all the Under Graduate Programs (aided and non-aided) in the Faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce under Credit Based Semester and Grading System

i) Eligibility criteria for a applicants, to be admitted in Semester V (Third year) of UG programs (aided and non-aided) in Faculties of Arts and Commerce is amended as follows,

a) Applicant should have passed Semester I, II, III and IV in full
OR

b) Shall have passed Semester I and II in full and secured ATKT in the Second year by failing in not more than Two Courses in each of Semester III and Semester IV
OR

c) Shall have Secured ATKT in First Year by failing in not more than Two Courses in each of Semester I and Semester II and have passed Semester III and Semester IV in full

For more information, please contact;

Address;

University Of Mumbai
CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
022 2654 3000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in