2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Mumbai Digital University

I want to get information about the Mumbai Digital University admission information as well as contact details. So here can you provide me information about it?
28th November 2015, 06:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Mumbai Digital University

I have information about the Mumbai Digital University admission as well as contact details. So here I am telling you about it as you want.

Mumbai Digital University;

A comprehensive and integrated approach, towards eGovernance of the Universities, and its Colleges which is offering a blend of various advance technologies co-created by MKCL and several universities together

It empowers Officers, Employees of University, Authorities, Colleges, and Students for their routine work by providing innovative solutions.

Step by Step guidance to Mumbai University first year degree colleges admissions

Register with your email ID and mobile phone number at the official website

After the completing the online registration, physically obtain the admission in the college you wish to join.

Important Notes

Make sure Applicants have a valid email ID and mobile phone number for the online registration process.

During the online process, you need to select your college as well as the course. This data will be sent by the University to the college.

Applicants need to submit your marksheets of both Class 10 and Class 12 during the online registration process.

Applicants need to attach a printout of the enrollment form (that is, the university registration form) when you submit an application physically at a college. For every application, you need to submit this form.

For more information, please contact;

Address
:
Mumbai Digital University
Sunder Baug Lane, Next To Shiv Sena Office,
Kamani, Kurla (W), Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Phone:098927 14535

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in