2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

University of Memphis gay straight alliance

what is the working of the gay straight alliance at the University of Memphis so will you please tell me about the Stonewall Tigers Gay-Straight Alliance of the University of Memphi? Will you please provide me the contact details and the location map of The Stonewall Tigers Gay-Straight Alliance of the University of Memphi?
Similar Threads
Thread
Alliance college of engineering and design Alliance university
Alliance University Alliance School Of Business
University of Idaho Gay Straight Alliance
MBA Memphis
University Of Pittsburgh gay straight alliance
CSB Bank Memphis MI
Check Advance Memphis TN
Police Services University Of Memphis
University of Memphis MBA
MBA Memphis
University of Memphis IIS
Citibank Memphis TN
University Memphis MBA Tuition
Clarkson University Gay Straight Alliance
University Memphis International MBA Program
GRE Memphis TN
University Of Memphis Police Department
University of Memphis Police
Rowan University Gay Straight Alliance
MBA Internships in Memphis TN
3rd May 2018, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of Memphis gay straight alliance

I took admission in Christian Brothers University and came to know about University Of Memphis Gay Straight Alliance. Will you please provide me basic details about University Of Memphis Gay Straight Alliance also provide contact details so I can do enquiry?
3rd May 2018, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Memphis gay straight alliance

Christian Brothers University is a four-year, private university affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church.

The University was founded in 1871 by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, a Catholic teaching order.

The GSA (Gay Straight Alliance ) at CBU seeks to actively bridge LGBT+ persons and their straight allies together by serving as a constructive medium, which encourages the campus community to explore their relationship with their peers and humanity.

GSA operates in accordance with the principles and values of Christian Brothers University by seeking connection between students on campus.

GSA believes that its mission is fulfilled in three way:

1) Building Community: GSA will function as a social venue, which brings LGBT+ and straight people together through various events, meetings, and other activities. GSA realizes that person-to-person interaction is essential in the establishment of an open, accepting, and inclusive environment on campus.

2) Understanding: In the promotion of justice and acceptance of others, GSA will be a forum that provokes thought through education. GSA recognizes that real understanding comes from the channeling of discussion and welcomes free dialogue amongst all people.

3) Supporting: GSA will strive, to the best of its abilities, to provide for those who feel they are in need of support by maintaining an open door policy for dialogue and providing outside resources. It must be understood that, in certain circumstances, GSA cannot guarantee total confidentiality

University Of Memphis Gay Straight Alliance
650 East Parkway South Memphis, Tennessee 38104
(901) 321-3000
(877) 321-4CBU

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in