2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th April 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

University of Kota PhD Admissions Notice

My siblings are want to take a admission in university of kota for PhD so can you tell me that which entrance exam should they have to given for PhD course of university of kota and also provide their criteria and qualification?
Similar Threads
Thread
Kota University Kota Result
Kota Technical University Kota
Kota University of Kota Admit Card
Burdwan University New Notice
Vidyasagar University B Ed Notice
BPUT University Notice
RTU Kota Notice
Gujarat University Notice
ISM Dhanbad Ac Admissions MSC Notice
Nagpur University Notice
AMU University Notice
Burdwan University Notice
University of Kota Kota
Kota Open University Of Kota
Notice Of Calcutta University
Kota University of Kota Time Table
Kota University Kota Time Table
Kota University Kota
Kota Of Kota University
Zenith Point Kota / Jaipur, Kota
28th April 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: University of Kota PhD Admissions Notice

Can you tell me where on the official website of University of Kota will I get the notice for PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Admissions as I want to take admission in it this time?
28th April 2018, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Kota PhD Admissions Notice

To get the notice for PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) Admissions on the official website of University of Kota follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of University of Kota

Under News/Events/Circulars, you will get the notice

That page will look like this:

PhD Admission Details

Eligibility

One holding the Masters degree in relevant subject from any recognized University with at least 55% marks is eligible for entrance test for Ph.D. admission (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates).
The student who has qualified an exam conducted by professional bodies leading to CA, CS, ICWA, PGDM approved by AICTE, New Delhi is also eligible for the entrance test.
One who does not have this eligibility will not allow for interview.

Exemption from Entrance Test
1. One who has qualified UGC/CSIR NET (JRF), ICSSR, ICPR exam/ SET/GATE (with a valid score) / Teacher Research Fellowship holder.
2. One who has passed M. Phil program through entrance exam and course work as per the UGC notification 2009 from any recognized University.
3. A permanent University/College Teacher who is appointed by RPSC/duly constituted selection committee, in case of Teacher from an affiliated college the appointment must be approved by the University.
One belong to category 1 to 3 as above, is exempted from the Ph.D. entrance test.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in