2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

University House ANU Weddings

The weddings functions should organize in the University House of Australian National University? tell me the wedding banquet packages offered by the University House? Is they offer complete menu planning service? Provide me the phone number of University House of Australian National University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Barkatullah University Guest House
ANU University House Address
University Of Rajasthan Guest House
Guest House In Mysore University
University Guest House BHU
University Of The Pacific Eiselen House
Angrau University Guest House
Anu University house bar
Chitkara University Guest House
Goa University International Guest House
Utkal University Guest House
Rent House Near Bharath University
Gujarat University Guest House
Rent House near SRM University
Bangalore University Guest House
ANU University House Boffins
Delhi University Guest House
Annamalai University Guest House
Map ANU University House
University Guest House BHU Varanasi
24th May 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: University House ANU Weddings

Can you provide me the Enquiry Application Form of University House, Australian National University as I want to celebrate the occasion of my wedding there only?
24th May 2018, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University House ANU Weddings

University House, Australian National University can provide - an outstanding venue, meticulous attention to detail and the ability to provide every guest or attendee with a satisfying and memorable experience.

With award-winning architecture, tranquil gardens, and classic decor, University House is certainly one of the most unique function venues in Canberra.

Its 11 function rooms, including the breath taking Great Hall, offer flexible configurations and abundant catering options to choose from. And its events team will work closely with to create perfect event.

Wedding

University House, Australian National University is one of Canberras most unique wedding venues, it offers tranquil surrounds in the heart of Canberra, with exceptional accommodation, dining and function facilities.

Surrounded by picturesque gardens, the classic 1950s building has been carefully preserved offering the perfect blend of heritage decor and modern facilities.

From an intimate gathering in the gardens to a spectacular gala in the Great Hall, however, one can picture ones wedding day; its team will work to create ones perfect day.

Enquiry Form

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in