2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

University Of Derby Spa

Some one informed me that the University of Derby offer the BSc (Hons) International Spa Management Program? I am searching for a Degree Program in Spa management. So I want to take admission there for this following program. so pls provide me its detailed syllabus with fee structure. Give me location map of the University Of Derby.
Similar Threads
Thread
Derby University MBA Top Up
Derby University MBA Top Up
IAS UK Ltd Derby
Derby MBA
Derby University Mba Fees
Derby barclays bank branch
Derby Online MBA
Derby MBA Ranking
7th July 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Derby Spa

I want to know the facilities available in Devonshire Dome at University Of Derby so will you please tell me?
7th July 2018, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Derby Spa

The Devonshire Dome is a truly remarkable building. Projects which aim to bring buildings back to life present a challenge but by God, its worthwhile in the end

In 2001 the University of Derby acquired the building and the Dome is now a campus for both the University and Buxton College.

With a wide range of luxury spa treatments designed to improve your wellbeing, their guests can take some time to reconnect mind, body and soul.

Facilities at the Devonshire Spa

The Devonshire Spa is equipped with a suite of first-class thermal facilities to help ease tired muscles and soothe the mind.

Guests to the award-winning Devonshire Spa will benefit from:

Tranquil Treatment Rooms
Aroma Room
Hydrotherapy Pool
Essence-filled Sauna
Traditional Steam Room
Ice Fountain
Monsoon Shower
Reflexology Foot Baths
Relaxation Lounge

There is also an authentic Hammam Wet Room which can be added onto your treatment for an additional charge.

Complimentary robes, towels and slippers are provided to everyone using our spa facilities all you need is your swimwear!

Their shower rooms are equipped with hair dryers, straighteners and are stocked with luxurious toiletries for you to enjoy.

Contact-

Devonshire Dome
Devonshire Road,
Buxton, Derbyshire.
SK17 6RY
(To access the Devonshire Dome,
please follow the signage for the
University of Derby).
Email: click here

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in