2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Calcutta M Com Admission

The University of Calcutta is a public state university established on 24 January 1857. In India it is recognized as a "Five-Star University" and a "Centre with Potential for Excellence" by the University Grants Commission and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.

Eligibility for admission to M. Com Course :

I. Three years Honours Graduates of the B. Com. Exam of University of Calcutta of the Current and immediately previous year

II. Honours graduates in Commerce from other recognized Universities.
Candidates passing Honours/Major Courses in Commerce in Under Graduate Degree Levels from Indira Gandhi National Open University, Netaji Subash Open University and the Distance Education Programmes of other Universities of West Bengal.

III. Candidate need to mention preferences - DAY or EVENING and option for Special paper in 2nd year M.Com. (1) Accounting & Finance or (2) Marketing at the time of submission of form

Fees Structure

Tuition fees Rs. 100/= per month

Admission fees Rs. 100/= per year

Session charge Rs. 44/= per year

Library fees Rs.200/= per year

Laboratory fees (for Laboratory Subjects only) Rs. 60/= per month.

Examination fees : For M.A./M.Com.
I) For Part I Rs. 130/= / Exam fee per Semester Rs.200/=
II) For Part II Rs. 100/= in M.A. and Rs.130/= in M.Com.

Non-Collegiate (Short Percentage) fees Rs. 100/=

Transfer fees Rs.50/= per transfer.

Delay fine for examination Rs. 70/=

Examination fees : For Semester I/II/III/IV, Each Semester Rs.200/-, Centre fees RS.30/-, Diploma fees Rs.30/- (For final examination/Semester).

Registration fees : (if applicable) Rs.100/- (General category) Rs.25/ (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/BPL) (Details in Section 7 of Brochure)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in