2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

26th July 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Re: University of calcutta darbhanga building

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Tender of the University Of Calcutta Darbhanga Building ?
26th July 2018, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University of calcutta darbhanga building

The University of Calcutta (informally known as Calcutta University or CU) is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857.

As you Asking for the About the Tender of the University Of Calcutta Darbhanga Building let me tell you that At present there Are No Tender Invited for the Building the Last Tender was Organized in 2016 for the Electrical work the Details of the Tender Are as follow

N.I.T. No
Eng /ET-80/16 -17. Dated - 08.08.2016.

Name of Work :
Electrical work by replacing all existing Fluo. Light fittings by LED sets & LED
Tube with other required work in the R.B. Cell, Internal Audit Section & Lift Lobby
area at 2nd floor of the Centenary Building, College Street Campus.
Estimated Cost :- Rs. 3,97,355/=

Eligibility Criteria :-
1.Valid trade License , Vat & Pan and credential for satisfactory completion of similar nature of job. Amounting 50 % of the estimated value in a single tender in the last three financial year . Government, Government Undertaking and University of Calcutta credentials are accepted. For tender having value above Rs. 2 Lakh the bank statement has to be proposed with the application for tenders.

2. Agency dont have E.S.I. Registration, should have to be furnished workmens compensation insurance Policy certificate for the said job from any Govt. undertaking Insurance company before starting the work.

the Tender of the University Of Calcutta Darbhanga Building

Contact Details:
University of Calcutta, JD-2, Salt Lake City, Kolkata 700098, West Bengal, INDIA
Phone: +91 33 2335 0067

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in