2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: University Of Allahabad UGAT

Hi buddy I want to appear in University Of Allahabad Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) exam and for the same here looking for its info like key dates , eligibility etc, so would you plz let me know about the same ??
6th June 2018, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Allahabad UGAT

As you want here I am giving below info related to University Of Allahabad Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) exam.

Eligibility
An applicant who has passed or appeared in any stream of the Intermediate Exam conducted by the U.P. Board/C.B.S.E./I.S.C. or an Exam equivalent thereto is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Tests for B.A., B.F.A. and B.P.A.
An applicant who has passed or appeared at the above examination with Science Group is eligible to apply for the Undergraduate Admission Test for B.Sc. (Maths & Biology group respectively)

Key dates
Registration starts 12th April 2018
Last Date of Online Registration 5th May 2018
Downloading of Admit Cards 14th May 2018
Exam date for B.A. B.Sc., B.Sc.(Home Science) B.Com. B.F.A. & B.P.A. 19th & 21st May 2018 (Revised)
Declaration of Results June 2018
Commencement of Admissions June 2018

Exam Pattern:

Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.

Duration of Exam: The total duration will be two hours.

Type of Question: There will be Multiple Choice Questions.

Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be given.

Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Subjects (For B.A. Admission Test): Candidates have to study the English or Hindi (Language and Literature of 25 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (25 questions), General Mental ability Test (25 questions) and Knowledge Test (75 questions).

Subjects (For B.Sc Admission Test): The main subjects are General English or General Hindi (20 questions)(Select any one), General Awareness (10 questions) and Science Group (120 questions)(Intermediate Level).

Subjects (For B.Com Admission Test): Candidates must go through the General English or General Hindi (Select any one)(20 Questions), General Awareness (10 Questions) and Commerce (Intermediate level) (120 Questions).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in