2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University Of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad India

You are looking for 26th and 27th Annual Convocation notification of University Of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad so I have notification and I am providing you:

The combined 26th & 27th Annual Convocations of the University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad is likely to be held during the last week of March, 2013. The exact date and will be notified later.

Candidates who have completed all the requirements for award of the degree on or before 31.12.2012 are eligible to receive their respective degrees during the Convocation either PERSON” or “IN ABSENTIA”.

Application forms for the Convocation (In Person or In Absentia) can be downloaded the UAS website from 07.02.2013. Candidates may submit the duly filled in applications on or before 28.02.2013 along with the essential documents, necessary as indicated below and filled in proforma for the Best Teacher Award to the Office of the Registrar. Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.

Complete notification I am providing you in pdf file. This file is free for you so download it freely.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in