2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: United Bank Of India Clerk Challan Form

hii buddy can you give me a format of Clerk Challan Form of United Bank Of India?
7th November 2015, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: United Bank Of India Clerk Challan Form

hello friend here you don’t mention that of which year Clerk Challan Form of United Bank Of India do you need,so here I am sending a link of 2012-13 format of challan form.

Eligibility criteria:

Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian resident with valid certificate.

Age limit:
for General candidates
Minimum age :-18 years
Maximum age:- 28 years

for reserved candidates:
person who belongs to reserved category, they will be shortlisted according to age relaxation as per Govt rules.

Education Qualification:
Candidate should passed out 12th exam with minimum 60% marks as well as have computer diploma.
Reserved category will have relaxation in marks – 55% for OBC and near at 50% for SC/ST category.

Documents list

Scanned Photo And Sign and Must be Kept in Required Format & Size .

In Both Cases Fees deposited Via Online OR Offline must have details receipt or Challan No when Submitting Online form of bank Clerks Exam you should have to submit the Details of Application Fees at that time.

Candidate must have a Valid Email ID & password while Applying online for bank Clerical exam you should give details of Your Email Address in Application form it will be used by department to sent Admit card of IBPS Clerk exam or any information regarding to this exam and Keep maintain it until Exam whole process is not completed.

Here I am giving a link of Clerk Challan Form pdf file,you get form from this link.

Clerk challan form of United Bank Of India format

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in