2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Unishivaji AC syllabus science

Myself Vivek I am student of MSc Computer Science in Shivaji University? My exams are very close so I am searching for the Shivaji University MSc Computer Science syllabus? Can you please tell me from where I can download its MSc Computer Science syllabus?
Similar Threads
Thread
Unishivaji SE CSE MCQ
Welcome to Unishivaji
Unishivaji MSW
Unishivaji UGC
Unishivaji MBA
Unishivaji Ac Syllabus Social Science
Unishivaji Computer Science Department
Unishivaji MBA Syllabus
Syllabus of Unishivaji
Unishivaji Distance Education Syllabus
Unishivaji Be Cse Syllabus
Unishivaji LLB
Unishivaji BE Mechanical Syllabus
www Unishivaji
Unishivaji PET
Unishivaji SE Civil Syllabus
Unishivaji.Com Syllabus
Unishivaji Phd
Unishivaji MA History Syllabus
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore PhD Biological Science entrance exam syllabus
15th February 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Re: Unishivaji AC syllabus science

Hello sir, I want previous year Unishivaji AC syllabus science? Is there any one have BA 3rd year home science syllabus is present then provide me?
15th February 2016, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Unishivaji AC syllabus science

Syllabus of home science of Unishivaji AC 3rd year BA home science syllabus from Unishivaji AC:

Unit I
Properties of foods: Physiochemical characteristics of different foods. Physical and Physiochemical changes in relation with cooking i.e. gel formation, denaturation of proteins, colloids, emulsions, foams, stabilizers.

Unit II
Starch, protein, nuts and fat cookery. Flour composition, baking qualities, batter and dough, bread making, leavening agents, properties of milk, meat, fish and eggs. Effect of cooking on characteristics of milk, meat, fish and egg. Physical and Chemical properties of fats and oils Changes in fats and oils during cooking and storage.

Units III
Vegetables and fruits cookery :Composition, pigments, acids in fruits and vegetables. Browning reaction, pectin substance. Effect of cooking on vegetables and fruits. Use and importance of spices and condiments in Indian cookery

Unit IV

Food processing and food preservation:
Pre and post food processing techniques principles of food preservation. Types of packaging materials,packaging methods, concept of food quality control

Home science syllabus of BA 3rd year

Here I’m also attaching PDF format of syllabus of BA 3rd year home science:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Home science syllabus of BA 3rd year.pdf (292.3 KB, 128 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in