2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

UNIRAJ Tenders

On the official website of University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ), there are no details about current tenders. I am searching for all information about current and upcoming tenders. So pls tell me that where I can get the information about all current and upcoming tenders of University of Rajasthan (UNIRAJ)?
Similar Threads
Thread
Tenders In TNAU
NIT Goa Tenders
MSU Baroda Tenders
NTPC ESP Tenders
HPCL Tenders
DRDO.Org Tenders
ECIL HYD Tenders
IIMB Tenders
TCIL Tenders
ECGC tenders
APTDC Tenders
TNMSC Tenders
Keltron Tenders
IDPL Tenders
IIT Kanpur Tenders
EIL Limited Tenders
IIM Indore Tenders
SK University Tenders
TIDCO Tenders
Goa IDC Tenders
25th June 2018, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: UNIRAJ Tenders

Hello sir, Im member of University of Rajasthan. I want detail about active tenders of University of Rajasthan. Will you please provide me detail of tenders of University of Rajasthan?
25th June 2018, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: UNIRAJ Tenders

The UNIRAJ is provides detail about its all tenders in tender section. Tender Notifications issued by Rajasthan University.

Date wise Tender Notices published from Rajasthan University. These tenders are provides live business opportunities are available in RU Tenders section.

Rajasthan University Tenders further filtered by Bid Submission Date, Tender Value, Project Location & Product Category.

Get info about University of Rajasthan tenders:

University of Rajasthan tenders are:

Tenders
Extension of Tender for plantation work at Central University of Rajasthan.

Limited Tender Notice and Document for Supply & Installation of 48 Port Layer Managed Switch for TCS Lab

Tender for Disinfection & Cleaning of Under Ground and Over Head water tanks

Extension of date for receipt of tenders for supply and installation of Multimode Microplate Reader and at beginning of Head of Tender with title of "Extension of date for receipt of tenders " for supply and installation of Multimode Microplate Reader"

Extension of last date of Tender for the procurement of Item - "Flash Chromotography system

Corrigendum for the Tender-Leasing of various shops in Shopping Complex at CURAJ

Extension of Date of Receipt of Tender for comprehensive Annual maintenance contract of Johnson make lifts

Tender for Providing Mess Services in the Mega Mess and three other units of Mess (B1, B2 and B4)
Corrigendum
Mega Mess
Mega Mess Tender Notice
B-4 Mess
B-4 Mess Tender Notice
B-2 Mess
B-2 Mess Tender Notice
B-1 Mess
B-1 Mess Tender Notice
Tender for procurement of equipments under SERB-DST sponsored project, CURAJ

Tender for hiring of Facility Management Services at CURAJ

Quick Reply