2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Uniraj PIM mat

I am thinking to give the PIM MAT entrance exam for taking admission into the MBA Executive course of the University of Rajasthan so will you please tell me from where I can get the Online Application Form of PIM MAT entrance exam? Give me the fee structure of the MBA Executive course? Also give me the official site of the University of Rajasthan?
Similar Threads
Thread
LLB in Uniraj
Ldc uniraj
Uniraj tt
UNIRAJ edu
Raj UNIRAJ
Uniraj Raj
Uniraj M.Com
Pre PhD Uniraj
Uniraj LLB
Uniraj bsc
B.A Uniraj
Uniraj jet
Llb uniraj
MDS Uniraj
Bba uniraj
Med Uniraj
UNIRAJ Ac Org
LLB From UNIRAJ
Uniraj Org
Welcome To Uniraj
28th May 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Uniraj PIM mat

Hi buddy I want to appear in R.A. Podar Institute of Management, University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) PIM MAT entrance exam , so will you plz let me know key dates for this exam ?
28th May 2018, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Uniraj PIM mat

R.A. Podar Institute of Management, University of Rajasthan (Uniraj) conduct PIM MAT entrance exam for admission in following program :

Courses Offered

For the academic session 2018-19, the institute of the following academic programs:
MBA (4 Semester Full Time Program)
MBA (Service Management) (4 Semester Full Time Program)
MBA (Executive) (4 Semester Part Time Program)

Seats Availability

MBA: 60 Seats (52+3*+5*)
MBA (Services Management): 60 Seats (57+3*)
MBA (Executive): 40 Seats

Key dates

Forms Available (Online): 01st April 2018
Last Date for Submission of Form (Online): 30th April 2018
Online Printing of Admit Card: 03rd May 2018
Date of Written Exam: 06th May 2018 (Sunday)
PIM-MAT 2018 Answer Key Available on the Website: 07th May 2018
Submission of Representation Regarding Answer Key to the PIM-MAT: 10th May 2018
Final Answer Key Available on the Website: 11th May 2018
Declaration of Written Exam Result: 12th May 2018
Group Discussion and Personal Interview Schedule: 15th May to 18th May 2018
Declaration of Final Result: 29th May 2018
Counselling for Admission to Courses: 09th June 2018
Commencement of Classes: 02nd July 2018

Exam Pattern

The test will be an objective type consisting of 200 questions divided in section as below. The candidate is required to mark the answer by darkening the answer he/she deems correct the OMR sheet

There will be 4 alternatives in each question; there will be negative marking for every three wrong answer one mark will be deducted; the duration of the test is two hours; the candidates is expected to reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam

The medium of PIM-MAT would be English. The medium of instructions for the course is also English.

(i) Verbal Ability (40 questions); (ii) Current Affairs including Business & Economics (40 questions); (iii) Data Interpretation (40 questions); (iv) Business Mathematics (40 questions); (v) Logic (40 questions); total 200 questions

There will be 4 alternatives in each question. There will be negative marking for every three-wrong answer one mark will be deducted

The duration of the test is 2 hours. Candidate is expected to reach the exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. No.

Address
R.A. Podar Institute of Management Rajasthan

(45th Ranked Institute by Earnest & Young E.T), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, (University with Potential for Excellence Status), Phone No.: 0141-2711349

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in