2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

UNIRAJ model paper

I want to do B.sc from University of Rajasthan and I want B.Sc 1st/2nd/3rd Year model question papers so would you please provide me B.Sc 1st/2nd/3rd Year previous year and in this year question model question papers of University of Rajasthan???????
Similar Threads
Thread
JEE Model Paper
Uniraj gas paper
Uniraj MPAT Previous Year Paper
Model Paper Of SSC
UGC NET Model Paper
JNU Model Paper
Uniraj Guess Paper
CPO SI Model Paper
Model Paper of SSC PDF
Model Paper of IAS
IAF Model Paper
UP TET Model Paper PDF
Model paper for PGT
Model paper for LIC AAO
Last year question paper and Model paper of VAO exam
Model paper for RRB ASM
Model paper for AMU CAT
F.Y B.Com Model paper for MU
Model paper for IIT JAM
SSC DEO Model Paper
4th September 2018, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: UNIRAJ model paper

Can you provide me the syllabus of MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program of University of Rajasthan on which the question paper is based?
4th September 2018, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: UNIRAJ model paper

The R A Podar Institute of Management of University of Rajasthan offers day time M.B.A and M.B.A. (Service Management) program and contains 24 core subjects. Students have the option to opt from a stream of electives to specialize in areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and IT.

The annual intake to these programs is 120. Graduates from prominent colleges having diverse background in science, engineering, arts and commerce, have been recipients of this program, making it a rich blend of varied skills and intellect.

The selection is made on the basis of merit demonstrated through a most competitive and exhaustive admission procedure including Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

The course is designed to develop an understanding of intricate functions of internal and external environments affecting business operations

UNIRAJ MBA Syllabus

The syllabus of MBA (Master of Business Administration) Program of University of Rajasthan on which the question paper is based is as follows:
http://www.uniraj.ac.in/student/syll...20sem-2019.pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in